Welcome to The Sleepy Valley Co.

I make Handmade soap using the traditional Cold and Hot process method. Traditionally made soap is rich in glycerine which is produced naturally during the soap making process. This is one of the reasons why handmade soap is so much more luxurious to use, I only use natural ingredients and pure essential oils. There are no chemicals or synthetics used in my soaps. All of the packaging for my products are fairly traded, eco friendly and bio-degradable. Be warned - once you have used a bar of handmade soap, it is difficult to be satisfied using anything else on your beautiful skin!

Tuesday 16 March 2010

King Edwards School, Stratford -Upon-Avon



This was our third Craft show. An Evening of Indulgence held at the King Edwards School in Stratford-Upon-Avon. What a night!! So so many people came through the door. This venue completely shocked me as it was £10 for a table which is the lowest I have had so far but the biggest and busiest fair!! The organiser Serena did such a great job very proffessional. We would definately be interested if they held another Evening of Indulgence.
But we may need to ask if they would mind positioning us away from the cheese stall!! as you can see in the pic it was a couple of tables behind us. It wreaked!! Eurgh I'm not a massive cheese fan anyway but I don't know how anyone could put such disgusting smelling cheese in their mouth. It smells like mould.......Yuck I'm so glad I could keep sniffing my soaps to take the smell away heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment