Welcome to The Sleepy Valley Co.

I make Handmade soap using the traditional Cold and Hot process method. Traditionally made soap is rich in glycerine which is produced naturally during the soap making process. This is one of the reasons why handmade soap is so much more luxurious to use, I only use natural ingredients and pure essential oils. There are no chemicals or synthetics used in my soaps. All of the packaging for my products are fairly traded, eco friendly and bio-degradable. Be warned - once you have used a bar of handmade soap, it is difficult to be satisfied using anything else on your beautiful skin!

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Folksy Shop

I opened the Folksy shop a week ago. The pics look great and I've had some great feedback about how the shop looks.
I had my first sale on the shop on Friday morning. I was so over the moon when I saw it I was hyperventilating :) Dave said I sounded like Davina McCall heehee.
I wrapped the soaps as a gift in my Bayan tree tissue paper and and tied with raffia I also sent two small samples with the soaps.
I used Paypal to print my postage for the parcel such a good idea saves queuing at the Post Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment