Welcome to The Sleepy Valley Co.

I make Handmade soap using the traditional Cold and Hot process method. Traditionally made soap is rich in glycerine which is produced naturally during the soap making process. This is one of the reasons why handmade soap is so much more luxurious to use, I only use natural ingredients and pure essential oils. There are no chemicals or synthetics used in my soaps. All of the packaging for my products are fairly traded, eco friendly and bio-degradable. Be warned - once you have used a bar of handmade soap, it is difficult to be satisfied using anything else on your beautiful skin!

Monday 29 March 2010

Hen Doo Gift Bags



This past weekend was my Best friends Hen weekend in Manchester. We travelled up Friday afternoon on the train. We spent the afternoon getting ready and dressed up for our night out. We also dressed my best friend in L plates, Bride t-shirt, bunny ears, garter and tiara. We then head off to the Tiger Tiger club for a meal, a couple of hours in a karaoke pod and then dance the night away on the tiles. It was such a great great night. I had to leave Saturday morning but the Hen party continued into Saturday with a spa afternoon followed by a salsa lesson and then the hen and her chicks danced the night away at a salsa club using the skills they had just been taught.

As I am my best friends bridesmaid I took a gift bag for all the girls for them to take home to remember the weekend by. These are a few photographs of the gift bags. They all included a Bath Bomb, Fizzing dust, Cocoa cubes and soap so the girls could go home and have a lovely soak to relieve those achy muscles and sore dancing feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment