Welcome to The Sleepy Valley Co.

I make Handmade soap using the traditional Cold and Hot process method. Traditionally made soap is rich in glycerine which is produced naturally during the soap making process. This is one of the reasons why handmade soap is so much more luxurious to use, I only use natural ingredients and pure essential oils. There are no chemicals or synthetics used in my soaps. All of the packaging for my products are fairly traded, eco friendly and bio-degradable. Be warned - once you have used a bar of handmade soap, it is difficult to be satisfied using anything else on your beautiful skin!

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Fright Night @ Dudley Castle


Ok so this pic was taken at our 4th craft fair (and I use that in the loosest of terms) I was really excited when I saw a fair on Stallfinder in my hometown and didnt read the ad very carefully until after I had been accepted. This was a psychic and ghost fair. Where people pay £20 to walk around dudley zoo and castle with a torch at night and being told a loads of old yarn about ghosts and their presence!! We heard alot of funny stories through the night about what was going on in different areas of the castle with the members of staff becoming possessed and a ghost from the 1700 that was supposed to be a punters nan that had died the week before (They obviously didn't do the maths or the punters nan was very very old!!heehee)
As for the craft fair it was a complete waste of time for us crafters being there as we spent most of the night just being us 10 traders!!
I meet a couple of lovely people namely Becky and her beautiful handmade jewellery it was great to speak to other crafty traders.
But I will not be doing another psychic and gift fair ever again it was the longest night of my life!! and my pocket came home emptier than when I got there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment