Welcome to The Sleepy Valley Co.

I make Handmade soap using the traditional Cold and Hot process method. Traditionally made soap is rich in glycerine which is produced naturally during the soap making process. This is one of the reasons why handmade soap is so much more luxurious to use, I only use natural ingredients and pure essential oils. There are no chemicals or synthetics used in my soaps. All of the packaging for my products are fairly traded, eco friendly and bio-degradable. Be warned - once you have used a bar of handmade soap, it is difficult to be satisfied using anything else on your beautiful skin!

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Easter Eggtravaganza Giveaway

For the up coming Easter weekend I am having my first Giveaway!
From 0.01am Good Friday morning to 11.59pm Bank Holiday evening I am offering 10% off all my products to all of my Blog and Facebook fans and if you are a fan of both you get 20% off!!

All you need to do is choose and buy the items from my Folksy shop then send me a message saying Facebook or Blog fan and I will refund the discount to your Paypal! It is as easy as that!

And that's not all the first 5 sales receive a Eggtra gift :)

No comments:

Post a Comment