Welcome to The Sleepy Valley Co.

I make Handmade soap using the traditional Cold and Hot process method. Traditionally made soap is rich in glycerine which is produced naturally during the soap making process. This is one of the reasons why handmade soap is so much more luxurious to use, I only use natural ingredients and pure essential oils. There are no chemicals or synthetics used in my soaps. All of the packaging for my products are fairly traded, eco friendly and bio-degradable. Be warned - once you have used a bar of handmade soap, it is difficult to be satisfied using anything else on your beautiful skin!

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Cocoa Cubes




Here is another addition to the ever growing products of Sleepy Valley, and what fun did I have creating these cute little cubes of loveliness :O)

Basically they are made from high-quality cocoa butter and sweet almond oil.

These pampering little cubes are solid at room temperature, but melt with the heat from your skin or hot water.
Just pop into a warm bath to melt for a luxurious moisturising bath. Alternatively you can rub the cube all over your body as a moisturiser. These were my best seller of the weekend and I only have Lavender scented ones so far but I will definitely be making lots of different scent for these. If you do like the look of cocoa cubes but would like a scent other than Lavender just drop me a email lucy@thesleepyvalley.co.uk and I will make them just for you :)
Caution: Your bath may be slippery after use. Please take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment