Welcome to The Sleepy Valley Co.

I make Handmade soap using the traditional Cold and Hot process method. Traditionally made soap is rich in glycerine which is produced naturally during the soap making process. This is one of the reasons why handmade soap is so much more luxurious to use, I only use natural ingredients and pure essential oils. There are no chemicals or synthetics used in my soaps. All of the packaging for my products are fairly traded, eco friendly and bio-degradable. Be warned - once you have used a bar of handmade soap, it is difficult to be satisfied using anything else on your beautiful skin!

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Folksy Feedback

I have sold a few other items since I started the blog and thought it would be nice to share the feedback I have received from my customers

SusieJ left the following feedback after she received her items

'Lovely item, as described, beautifully packaged and very prompt shipping.'

Twisted Hazel left the following feedback after she received her items

'WOW! They arrived the very next day, beautifully wrapped and smelling gorgeous. I was very pleased to get a sample as well because the purchase is for a gift. I can say that on using my sample not only does the soap smell wonderful but it is so gentle and creamy it's a joy to use. I highly recommend this shop, all round great service and a fantastic product, what more could you ask for?'

She also sent the following message to me

'Hi Lucy, just wanted to say thanks. My parcel arrived today and was beautifully wrapped (I love it when you get a parcel that is wrapped with care it makes it feel so much nicer I think!). It is actually a present for my Mum so I was really chuffed to find a sample that I could try myself. It is absolutely lovely to use, I will definitely be buying some of your soaps for myself in the future. I am sure that my Mum is going to love hers when she receives them (and I didn't even need to wrap them as they were so wonderfully wrapped already) so thank you. Ruth '

I almost burst with pride! I am so so happy when I receive feedback like this it makes everything worthwhile :)
So thank you very very much ladies you both made my day and I was walking on clouds for the rest of the day :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment